Businesses for years have struggled with the selecting the right IT Offering for their organization until the introduction of Managed IT Services. Managed IT Services essentially means that an IT Company will proactively manage and support your entire IT infrastructure; in most cases with one flat rate. It also means the same firm will take additional steps to prevent network and hardware failures while increasing your up time.
Managed IT Vs. Reactive IT
Before the introduction of Managed IT Services, you called your IT provider when something broke down. Your provider was more than happy to come out and spend few hours or days onsite depending on the problem. At the end, you were left with a hefty bill and major downtime. Thinking logically, your IT provider prefers this arrangement since their paycheck depends on it. As a Managed IT provider; we on the other hand charge a flat monthly fee to keep your network healthy and running.
One Flat Rate for Everything
Imagine if everything in life came with flat rate billing. You wouldn’t need a PHD to read your cell phone bill. Your cable bill would not need the expertise of an accountant to dissect. Well, we can’t change the world but we can simplify your IT billing experience. Most of our invoices include one to two lines and stay consistent month over month.
Money Back Guarantee
Haven’t used our service before? Not sure how it will turn out? Say no more. All of our services are backed by a Solid Money Back Guarantee. We will make sure your problem is solved to your absolute satisfaction or we will work it again at no additional cost. You can even get a refund! With our 100% problem resolution rate, we are confident you will never need to use this Guarantee.
- “Advanced Logistics provides innovative solutions for Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics to clients around the world. We have been working with Computer Experts since 2001 and it has been a very pleasant journey of success over the past 15 plus years. Both of the firms have grown tremendously over this period and our technology has evolved as well. Computer Experts has provided expert guidance and consulting throughout the years on the right equipment, servers and networking to accommodate our growth. I personally believe that you need a successful team in order to run a successful business. I will highly recommend Computer Experts as a great team player for any growing business.”Edward Cathcart – CEO Advanced Logistics“Cell Energy is a distributor and direct retailer of all things batteries. We have been serving clients all over California since 1979 through our retail and warehouse locations. We started working with Computer Expert in 2011 when our previous IT firm was not able to provide us responsive support. We are in a retail industry and every minute of downtime can cost hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Computer Experts has overhauled our network over the years and have implemented a great Backup and Disaster recovery plan. I feel confident that our network is in good hands and can continue focusing on our company’s growth. “Tony Reyes – President, Cell Energy“We are a federal contracting firm and technology is crucial for our company. We currently have contractors working in 29 states so we are going to have people working remotely. Our VPN is probably the most important piece of technology for us. So if the service goes down, it pretty much stops our business. As a contractor we have so many other things going on and the last we want to do is to worry about IT services. My experience with the Computer Exerts team has been great. Whenever I speak to other businesses looking for IT solutions, I always recommend Computer Experts.”Shannon Dawson – Operations Manager, Spectrum Services Group.“We have about 800 members but we help about 9000 employers in the state every year. Because we are covering the entire state of California, technology really plays an important part in us being able to serve our employers quickly. It’s wonderful that Computer Experts will help us out no matter where we are; on the road, in the office or in a satellite office. We pride ourselves on a two hour response time; and they pride themselves on less than a one hour response time. Computer Experts just makes life so much easier for me, I would highly recommend them.”Kim Parker – President and CEO,California Employers Association.“Working with many previous IT companies; some of the various problems I experience were unresponsive, I never knew when they will show up, and not everyone that showed up was entirely knowledgeable about our system. I find that Computer Experts staff is available 24/7 if needed. I can reach them by phone, email and text. I really like that fact that I pay one reasonable monthly fee so I don’t have to worry about IT services getting out of control.”Susan Hill – Managing Attorney,Hill Law Offices P.C.
Managed IT Services Vs. Reactive / Break-Fix IT Services
- Unlimited Phone and Remote Support
- 24/7/365 Network Monitoring
- 24/7/365 Emergency Support Line
- System Security Updates / Patching
- Antivirus / Antimalware Management
- Local and Offsite Backup Management
- Vendor Management
- Vendor Billing and Expense Audits
- CIO Level Advice / Planning / Guidance
- Dedicated Account Manager
- One Flat Monthly Rate
Reactive / Break-Fix IT