Our Instant Support service is specially designed for client’s that need immediate technology support. We can fill in if your current service provider is unavailable, or if you do not currently have one. You may qualify for our “Free Onsite” assessment worth $250. All you have to do is to pick up the phone and call us.
Did you know more than 90% of the technical problems can be fixed remotely in as little as 15 minutes? Our help desk Experts are highly trained in various Remote Support technologies. Whether you have a virus infection or a software glitch, we can have you up and running in no time. Our remote support service is also up to 50% cheaper than an onsite service call.
Have a problem that requires onsite service? Don’t want to wait on the phone with a Support Specialist? No Problem!! We can dispatch an Expert to your location in no time. We offer same day onsite service along with emergency after-hours and weekend support. Our support staff will be available to you whenever you need us.
Money Back Guarantee
Haven’t used our service before? Not sure how it will turn out? Say no more. All of our services are backed by a Solid Money Back Guarantee. We will make sure your problem is solved to your absolute satisfaction or we will work it again at no additional cost. You can even get a refund! With our 100% problem resolution rate, we are confident you will never need to use this Guarantee.
- “Advanced Logistics provides innovative solutions for Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics to clients around the world. We have been working with Computer Experts since 2001 and it has been a very pleasant journey of success over the past 15 plus years. Both of the firms have grown tremendously over this period and our technology has evolved as well. Computer Experts has provided expert guidance and consulting throughout the years on the right equipment, servers and networking to accommodate our growth. I personally believe that you need a successful team in order to run a successful business. I will highly recommend Computer Experts as a great team player for any growing business.”Edward Cathcart – CEO Advanced Logistics“Cell Energy is a distributor and direct retailer of all things batteries. We have been serving clients all over California since 1979 through our retail and warehouse locations. We started working with Computer Expert in 2011 when our previous IT firm was not able to provide us responsive support. We are in a retail industry and every minute of downtime can cost hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Computer Experts has overhauled our network over the years and have implemented a great Backup and Disaster recovery plan. I feel confident that our network is in good hands and can continue focusing on our company’s growth. “Tony Reyes – President, Cell Energy“We are a federal contracting firm and technology is crucial for our company. We currently have contractors working in 29 states so we are going to have people working remotely. Our VPN is probably the most important piece of technology for us. So if the service goes down, it pretty much stops our business. As a contractor we have so many other things going on and the last we want to do is to worry about IT services. My experience with the Computer Exerts team has been great. Whenever I speak to other businesses looking for IT solutions, I always recommend Computer Experts.”Shannon Dawson – Operations Manager, Spectrum Services Group.“We have about 800 members but we help about 9000 employers in the state every year. Because we are covering the entire state of California, technology really plays an important part in us being able to serve our employers quickly. It’s wonderful that Computer Experts will help us out no matter where we are; on the road, in the office or in a satellite office. We pride ourselves on a two hour response time; and they pride themselves on less than a one hour response time. Computer Experts just makes life so much easier for me, I would highly recommend them.”Kim Parker – President and CEO,California Employers Association.“Working with many previous IT companies; some of the various problems I experience were unresponsive, I never knew when they will show up, and not everyone that showed up was entirely knowledgeable about our system. I find that Computer Experts staff is available 24/7 if needed. I can reach them by phone, email and text. I really like that fact that I pay one reasonable monthly fee so I don’t have to worry about IT services getting out of control.”Susan Hill – Managing Attorney,Hill Law Offices P.C.
On-Demand and Instant IT Services
Whether you need us for one hour or one month, we are here to help you with any project.
- Desktop Repair / Replacement
- Virus / Malware Cleanup
- Software Configuration
- Printer Troubleshooting / Setup
- Internet Setup / Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Device Security
Desktop / Mobile Support Services
- Network Consultation (No Charge)
- Cloud Consultation (No Charge)
- Project Planning (No Charge)
- Network Setup / Troubleshooting
- Server Setup / Troubleshooting
- Backup Testing and Continuity
- VPN / Cloud Setup / Planning
Network / Cloud Support Services