Small and medium businesses are highly dependent on the availability of their systems and down time is not an option. If your server goes down, it can cost thousands of dollars and take a substantial amount of time to bring it back up.
Most data backup and recovery solutions in the market today are too expensive, complex, and require trained IT professionals to implement.
Small and medium businesses often have limited budgets and IT staff. Furthermore, they need a backup and disaster recovery solution that can be operated without the need of a full time IT staff.
Business Black Box by Computer Experts provides small businesses a simple and affordable way to protect their systems against Natural and Man-made Disasters.
Business Black Box backs up your entire server to two separate locations. A Local USB Backup for Quick Data Recovery and Remote Offsite Backup for Disaster Recovery. It also includes Professional Installation, Disaster Recovery Software and Bundled Offsite Storage.
A combination of these four factors makes Business Black Box the most complete backup and disaster recovery system on the market.
Advanced recovery technologies allow Business Black Box to recover a system in minutes rather than hours or days. This allows you minimize downtime and prevent business loss.
Meet Compliance Requirements
Clients in Health, Financial and Legal industries can meet strict compliance requirements by utilizing our Secure Offsite Data Backup, Archival, and Disaster Recovery Planning Services.
Recover an Entire System or a Single File
Our software helps you recover individual items or the entire system. With additional add-ons, you can recover Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes, Emails, Calendar Items, or Microsoft SQL Databases.
Advance Your Backup
Tape and USB backups have high failure rates, lengthy restoration times and high maintenance costs. Black Box addresses these issues and brings your backup system to the 21st century.
No Need for Onsite IT Personnel
The Black Box comes with Free Professional Installation. This includes backup installation, testing, configuration and a customized Disaster Recovery Plan.
Complete Managed Solution
Our backup system is a complete managed backup solution. We manage your backups so you can manage your business.
With our automatic backup feature, you can be sure that your data is being backed up without even thinking about it. The convenience of automatic backup software is that it performs all operations related to data backup and disaster prevention automatically, not requiring user attention.
Disk imaging software captures an exact “image” of your computer. In case of a system crash, a system can be recovered without having to reinstall the Windows operating system. This feature restores an exact copy of your system including Operating System, Emails, Databases, and Settings.
Bare Metal Restore to another System
In the event of a complete server crash, you can restore your entire backup to a completely new server. This process will completely restore the entire server , even if you have to start from scratch, put in a blank hard drive, or buy a new server altogether.
Dual Destination Backup
Our software can backup your system to two locations for extra security. You can maintain a local copy for quick recovery and an extra offsite copy to our servers for disaster recovery.
- “Advanced Logistics provides innovative solutions for Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics to clients around the world. We have been working with Computer Experts since 2001 and it has been a very pleasant journey of success over the past 15 plus years. Both of the firms have grown tremendously over this period and our technology has evolved as well. Computer Experts has provided expert guidance and consulting throughout the years on the right equipment, servers and networking to accommodate our growth. I personally believe that you need a successful team in order to run a successful business. I will highly recommend Computer Experts as a great team player for any growing business.”Edward Cathcart – CEO Advanced Logistics“Cell Energy is a distributor and direct retailer of all things batteries. We have been serving clients all over California since 1979 through our retail and warehouse locations. We started working with Computer Expert in 2011 when our previous IT firm was not able to provide us responsive support. We are in a retail industry and every minute of downtime can cost hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Computer Experts has overhauled our network over the years and have implemented a great Backup and Disaster recovery plan. I feel confident that our network is in good hands and can continue focusing on our company’s growth. “Tony Reyes – President, Cell Energy“We are a federal contracting firm and technology is crucial for our company. We currently have contractors working in 29 states so we are going to have people working remotely. Our VPN is probably the most important piece of technology for us. So if the service goes down, it pretty much stops our business. As a contractor we have so many other things going on and the last we want to do is to worry about IT services. My experience with the Computer Exerts team has been great. Whenever I speak to other businesses looking for IT solutions, I always recommend Computer Experts.”Shannon Dawson – Operations Manager, Spectrum Services Group.“We have about 800 members but we help about 9000 employers in the state every year. Because we are covering the entire state of California, technology really plays an important part in us being able to serve our employers quickly. It’s wonderful that Computer Experts will help us out no matter where we are; on the road, in the office or in a satellite office. We pride ourselves on a two hour response time; and they pride themselves on less than a one hour response time. Computer Experts just makes life so much easier for me, I would highly recommend them.”Kim Parker – President and CEO,California Employers Association.“Working with many previous IT companies; some of the various problems I experience were unresponsive, I never knew when they will show up, and not everyone that showed up was entirely knowledgeable about our system. I find that Computer Experts staff is available 24/7 if needed. I can reach them by phone, email and text. I really like that fact that I pay one reasonable monthly fee so I don’t have to worry about IT services getting out of control.”Susan Hill – Managing Attorney,Hill Law Offices P.C.Compare Business Black Box by Computer Experts
While most data backup solution providers only focus on data backup, we specialize in data recovery as well.
When your system goes down, there are only two things on your mind;
1. How soon can the system can be brought back up and,
2. If the data can even be recovered.
With Business Black Box, you can confidently answer “YES” to both of these questions.
A properly implemented Backup and Disaster Recovery System can save your business thousands of dollars in the event of a system crash.
Poor “unstructured” conventional backup methodologies, such as tape, CD Rom, and external hard drives, etc., are not good enough because of:
- Difficulty in detecting problems of backup before performing restoration
- Slow read / write speeds
- High maintenance costs
- Expensive offsite storage tape libraries
- High failure rates during data restoration
- Local Backup
- Secure Offsite Backup
- Direct Online Data Access
- Fast Local Data Recovery
- Disk Imaging
- Bare Metal Restore To Another System
- Backup Job Management and Reporting
- Complete Disaster Recovery Solution
- Time to Restore a Complete System*
Business Black Box
- 2-5 days
- 1-3 days
- 1-3 days
*Actual recovery time will depend on the amount of data stored on the system