Microsoft Exchange Overview
Microsoft Exchange is a well-known communication tool offered by Microsoft for over two decades. Microsoft Exchange is the go-to communication tool for the corporate world along with a large percentage of small businesses. It allows anytime anywhere access to a user’s Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks along with other benefits.
Cloud and On-Premise Options
Microsoft Exchange is a very flexible tool which can be hosted on-premises or in the cloud. Many small organization will find it beneficial to use a cloud hosted edition and pay a per user monthly fee. Larger organization with IT resource find it more affordable to host it onsite and not worry about paying a per user monthly fee.
Do You Need Exchange
Microsoft Exchange offers a tremendous productivity boost to its users over traditional email. If you are not using Exchange, there’s a good chance your competition is. Your organization definitely needs Exchange if your communications are heavily dependent on Email.
Exchange by Computer Experts
Computer Experts employs Certified Microsoft Experts that know exchange in & out. Whether you need on-premisesExchange or Cloud edition, we can take care of it all. We provide support for local Exchange servers along with offering Hosted Exchange solution at an affordable price.
- “Advanced Logistics provides innovative solutions for Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics to clients around the world. We have been working with Computer Experts since 2001 and it has been a very pleasant journey of success over the past 15 plus years. Both of the firms have grown tremendously over this period and our technology has evolved as well. Computer Experts has provided expert guidance and consulting throughout the years on the right equipment, servers and networking to accommodate our growth. I personally believe that you need a successful team in order to run a successful business. I will highly recommend Computer Experts as a great team player for any growing business.”Edward Cathcart – CEO Advanced Logistics“Cell Energy is a distributor and direct retailer of all things batteries. We have been serving clients all over California since 1979 through our retail and warehouse locations. We started working with Computer Expert in 2011 when our previous IT firm was not able to provide us responsive support. We are in a retail industry and every minute of downtime can cost hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Computer Experts has overhauled our network over the years and have implemented a great Backup and Disaster recovery plan. I feel confident that our network is in good hands and can continue focusing on our company’s growth. “Tony Reyes – President, Cell Energy“We are a federal contracting firm and technology is crucial for our company. We currently have contractors working in 29 states so we are going to have people working remotely. Our VPN is probably the most important piece of technology for us. So if the service goes down, it pretty much stops our business. As a contractor we have so many other things going on and the last we want to do is to worry about IT services. My experience with the Computer Exerts team has been great. Whenever I speak to other businesses looking for IT solutions, I always recommend Computer Experts.”Shannon Dawson – Operations Manager, Spectrum Services Group.“We have about 800 members but we help about 9000 employers in the state every year. Because we are covering the entire state of California, technology really plays an important part in us being able to serve our employers quickly. It’s wonderful that Computer Experts will help us out no matter where we are; on the road, in the office or in a satellite office. We pride ourselves on a two hour response time; and they pride themselves on less than a one hour response time. Computer Experts just makes life so much easier for me, I would highly recommend them.”Kim Parker – President and CEO,California Employers Association.“Working with many previous IT companies; some of the various problems I experience were unresponsive, I never knew when they will show up, and not everyone that showed up was entirely knowledgeable about our system. I find that Computer Experts staff is available 24/7 if needed. I can reach them by phone, email and text. I really like that fact that I pay one reasonable monthly fee so I don’t have to worry about IT services getting out of control.”Susan Hill – Managing Attorney,Hill Law Offices P.C.
Microsoft Exchange Benefits
- Anywhere Anytime Email Access
- Access Email Via Mobile Devices
- Access Email Over the Web
- Sync Contacts, Tasks, Calendars & Mailbox
- Sync Data to All Devices at Once
- Access Outlook from any Web Browser
- Share Calendars with Teams
- Create Shareable Department Calendars
- Setup Public Folders for Collaboration
- Create Sales and Support Email Boxes
- Create Customize Distribution Lists
- Share and Sync Company Calendars