Everyone in the IT world these days are talking about cloud and cloud computing. It’s also evident that all the talk about cloud computing has caused great confusion amongst the business owners and decision makers. Our cloud consultation service is designed specificallyto help you get familiar with cloud computing.
What is Cloud?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing means your essential business applications are located in third party data centers and accessed over the web. You are essentially locating your critical applications and server at another vendor’s facility,this guarantees certain up time and value added features.
Is Cloud For Us?
Yes and no. You cannot ask this question unless you completely understand the cloud. Cloud is not a Cingular service, it’s just a term to describe hosted applications and servers. Some application run better from a local server while others are more suited for the cloud.
Free 2 Hour Consultation
Our cloud consultation service is specifically designed to answer all of your cloud related questions. You can meet with one of our Cloud Experts at no charge. We can even provide a second opinion and evaluate your existing cloud migration plans and proposals.
- “Advanced Logistics provides innovative solutions for Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics to clients around the world. We have been working with Computer Experts since 2001 and it has been a very pleasant journey of success over the past 15 plus years. Both of the firms have grown tremendously over this period and our technology has evolved as well. Computer Experts has provided expert guidance and consulting throughout the years on the right equipment, servers and networking to accommodate our growth. I personally believe that you need a successful team in order to run a successful business. I will highly recommend Computer Experts as a great team player for any growing business.”Edward Cathcart – CEO Advanced Logistics“Cell Energy is a distributor and direct retailer of all things batteries. We have been serving clients all over California since 1979 through our retail and warehouse locations. We started working with Computer Expert in 2011 when our previous IT firm was not able to provide us responsive support. We are in a retail industry and every minute of downtime can cost hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Computer Experts has overhauled our network over the years and have implemented a great Backup and Disaster recovery plan. I feel confident that our network is in good hands and can continue focusing on our company’s growth. “Tony Reyes – President, Cell Energy“We are a federal contracting firm and technology is crucial for our company. We currently have contractors working in 29 states so we are going to have people working remotely. Our VPN is probably the most important piece of technology for us. So if the service goes down, it pretty much stops our business. As a contractor we have so many other things going on and the last we want to do is to worry about IT services. My experience with the Computer Exerts team has been great. Whenever I speak to other businesses looking for IT solutions, I always recommend Computer Experts.”Shannon Dawson – Operations Manager, Spectrum Services Group.“We have about 800 members but we help about 9000 employers in the state every year. Because we are covering the entire state of California, technology really plays an important part in us being able to serve our employers quickly. It’s wonderful that Computer Experts will help us out no matter where we are; on the road, in the office or in a satellite office. We pride ourselves on a two hour response time; and they pride themselves on less than a one hour response time. Computer Experts just makes life so much easier for me, I would highly recommend them.”Kim Parker – President and CEO,California Employers Association.“Working with many previous IT companies; some of the various problems I experience were unresponsive, I never knew when they will show up, and not everyone that showed up was entirely knowledgeable about our system. I find that Computer Experts staff is available 24/7 if needed. I can reach them by phone, email and text. I really like that fact that I pay one reasonable monthly fee so I don’t have to worry about IT services getting out of control.”Susan Hill – Managing Attorney,Hill Law Offices P.C.
Free 2 Hour Cloud Consultation Overview
You have questions about the cloud computing and we have the answers.
- Learn About the Cloud in 30 Minutes or Less
- Determine if Cloud is Ideal for Your Organization
- Pros and Cons of Cloud Computing
- Learn and Understand Cloud Security Risks
- Assess Applications for Cloud Migration
- Cloud Vs. On-Premise Cost Analysis
- Learn About Various Cloud Vendors